We respect your privacy.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding our policy in this regard via the contact page on this site.
- We will contact you only if you have requested us to do so or if you have requested to be informed of updates to our site, in which case we will keep your name and email address in order to carry out your request.
- We log anonymous details such as your IP address, your browser type and the referring page and time of your visit.
- Partner Advertising networks (such as Google Adsense/Adwords) also store cookies on your computer and track users to gather information.
- Manytools.org has no access or control over these third party cookies, see 'Cookie information' below.
- We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, our partners, subsidiaries or affiliates (2) protect and defend the rights or property of ourselves or the users of the site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the site.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.This site uses different types of cookies:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers. Our ads are provided by Google adwords, for more info see: How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps
We implement multiple advertising features:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers
If you want to disable cookies, you can do so in your browser's configuration. More detailed information about cookie management can be found here.
You may opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features through Ads Settings.
You may opt-out of Google Analytics through Analytics opt-outs for the web.